- An ancient service in which we worship God in the beauty of Holiness
- Hearing, reflecting on and discussing God through His Bible
- Sermons which help us to know God in our lives today
- Prayer both common to every church and heartfelt from this worshipping community
- A time of witness to share together what God is doing in our lives
- The most precious Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ
- A mixture of contemporary Christian songs and classic Hymns
- A time of fellowship
Why is the Bible often called the "Living Word of God?"
Simply put...because God speaks to us through it. His Word informs our minds and inspires our hearts. Through it, God brings us hope and encouragement, and warns us about the evil trying to snatch away that hope and encouragement. The Bible is the story of God's life...a life He wants for each of us.
Have you ever wondered if God is working in your life?
The answer to that is YES!!!
We need only to invite Him into our lives, to trust in His goodness, to know He is with us in times of joy and sadness, times of prosperity and frugality, times of peace and anxiety. Witnessing together the work of Christ in our lives encourages all to see and share His presence.
Is Christ really present in the bread and wine?
On the night before He died for us, our Lord Jesus Christ took bread, blessed it, gave it to His Disciples and said "this is my body given for you. Whenever you eat this, do so in remembrance of me."
Our Lord is indeed present. It's the real presence He promised to us...a promise fulfilled by our faith in Him.
I'm not sure what I believe. Am I welcome?
Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life. We take that very seriously at Holy Redeemer. But we do so, we pray, in great humility because St Paul reminds us that all fall short of the glory of God. So all are welcome as we speak and live the Truth in love knowing each of us is a work in progress.