- We rejoice in the gospel of God through which we have been saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We proclaim and submit to the unique and universal Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the Word of God written and to contain all things necessary for salvation.
- We uphold the four Ecumenical Councils and the three historic Creeds [and] the Thirty-nine Articles.
- We rejoice in our Anglican sacramental and liturgical heritage.
- We uphold the classic Anglican Ordinal as an authoritative standard of clerical orders.
- We gladly accept the Great Commission of the risen Lord.
- We are mindful of our responsibility to be good stewards of God's creation, uphold and advocate justice in society, and to seek relief and empowerment of the poor and needy.
- We are committed to the unity of all those who know and love Christ and to building authentic ecumenical relationships.
- We celebrate the God-given diversity among us...acknowledge freedom in secondary matters...[and] pledge to work together to seek the mind of Christ on issues that divide us.
It's not what we believe as humans that really matters.
It's that we believe and embrace what God has revealed that matters.
- We acknowledge it's a fallen world, and thus, a confusing world. We also understand the judgment of women, men and the world has been given to Jesus by God. And so we must not judge others but always remember everyone in this fallen world falls short of God's glory, except through Christ. Ay Holy Redeemer, we strive to love all of God's people because God loves everyone and desires His best for them.
- We also acknowledge that in Scripture God has revealed His expectations about our relationship to Him and to each other. The truths revealed in the Bible, truths revealed by Jesus. apply today just as they did when Inspired and must be lived out and proclaimed in love.
- Women and men are created in God's Triune image and this creation begins at conception. We've no right to terminate a life He has created. And we've no right to alter the image in which He created us.
- Marriage is the sacramental union between one man and one woman. Their lives together with God symbolizes the union between Christ and His Church.
- Human sexuality is a gift from God which is reserved for marriage. Sexual relations outside of marriage is a misuse of this gift.
- In obedience to the Word of God, we believe in the unique Lordship of Jesus Christ, that He is the Way to God and the Way to God's Kingdom on earth and heaven. Our salvation is only found through faith in Christ.